Monday, March 15, 2010

Girlfriends


7th March, Sunday

baby came in the morning but was kinda unhappy with him..
oh anyway, daddy allowed baby to drive the car to Far east!
seriously damn shocking ! haha
sister and I were laughing like hell all the way !
so cute of my daddy !


wanted to accompany baby to cut hair at "In The Salon" but it is not opened ):
so went to another salon.
and I cut my side burn too! haha
but baby hair was not really that nice ):
meet my dear tinghui at there (:

shopped around at Cine and Orchard Central. for Qing's present!
I know it's very last minute and we rushed like hell.
Manage to get her present before Qing reach (:







baby went off after that ! boo ):

went to 313, looked for James at Espirt and went to New Look !



I want this heel damn badly ! ):
shall go and get it soooon !
Tinghui and I were crazily over it !
Pretty to the max !









I guess we spend our 1 hour at there?
love the shop man ! :D

wanted to head to Marina Square next which is our old place (:
but we failed to go there because we don't know what to eat at there.
end up we went to glass house fish&co !






Favourite Chocolate Junkie :D


my favourite New York Fish and Chip ! :D









Girlfriends (L)

we spend 3 hours at there talking our heart out! love the moment!(:
went to PS for awhile and home sweet home !
we shall catch up soon alright! love love! xoxo (L)


PS: sorry for the super late update!
was seriously busy to the max!
more updates soon alright!

Night (:

No comments:

Post a Comment