Sunday, January 3, 2010

New year eve

NEW YEAR EVE 31/12/2009

Baby came to my house in the morning and we cooked agolio oilo.
still quite failed ): and I'm so tempted to try making creame burlee. ):
shall go buy the ingredients once I get my paid (:

derrick, kin and lingz came to my house to put all the filming equipment.
hell load. discussed some stuff, set up my bedroom and they left around 3pm.
went to prepare and went out with baby to raffles city.

shopped around and went to mac and eat fries.
there were already so many people at city hall already.
so sad I couldn't join the fun man ):

sister came to find me in the mac
and we cam whore with baby's phone! (L)









6pm and we went for work!
it's the 2nd time at steward.
not that awkward anymore (:

work was alright but really pity that i missed the countdown.
missed the shisha session with MOI-ians.
and missed the firework ):
countdown at level 5 and the guys drank.

ended work at 2am and went to find the MOI-ians.
12 guys and add on to three of us.
went to Mac to have supper and Kester broke a bottle of Vodka.
so damn wasted.. aw ):









no alcohol so we were just stonning all the way.
nothing to do at all !
decided to left the raffles city mac and we walked around aimlessly.
end up we walked to liang court mac and the guys bought subway and mac breakfast at there.
sat at one side and observed anyone who passed us.
too bored I know.

baby and I looked like zombie. was so freaking tired..
but the people who passed us were so interesting.
the drunkard, the happy people, the emo people, the angry people
and people fighting and quarreling.
entertaining yea.

around 5am plus we left the place and walked back to cityhall again.
separated with the guys and some random spot.
so cabbed back home with sister and baby.

baby came to my house to sleep until 12 pm and he left.
and I continued my sleep to 5pm as I'm so freaking sick.
it so sudden that I fall sick.

oh but have dinner with the whole family together at kitchen. it was great.
and we have mahjong session after that(:
mum and I laughed till tear thank to sister yea! haha

ok that's all!
review of 2009 up on next post (:

No comments:

Post a Comment