Saturday, December 12, 2009

You know how much you mean to me right now


Submitted my final assignment at 12pm today.
should have just asked Sister to help me hand in to the GO.
wasted my time travel to the school ):

head to town after that.
It's been so long since i went to Town.
and i waited for like.. almost an hour for baby to reach.

Cine next and bought movie ticket. Storm warrior 2 at 2.50pm.
still manage to see some of the old staff at there.
no more free popcorn no more free drink anymore.
I miss the time working at there ):

shopped around..
and I'm so tempted to buy some clothes..
aww. i need money ):

Movie and... the show is awesome! :D
really impressed. (:
my body ached so much after sitting for two hours without moving.

hope on bus 174 next and met baby's friends.
head to The Cathay and we missed the show before 6pm.
so we didn't join them for another round of movie.

head to Astons for dinner and the queue is damn bloody long.
baby was so bored that he went to count the number of people queuing in front.
total 52 people. nice one. haha

45 minutes queuing, 30 minutes waiting for our food, 15 minutes finished our food.
i laughed like hell while waiting. too high already.
slacked outside The Cathay. oh i saw my supervisor of cine cathay hot dog factory.
he is being transferred to The Cathay concession already.
Surprisingly he still remember me after such a long time(:

went to my house playground and we have a seriously long talk.
just so random yea. and I realised year 2008 is such a happening year for me.
thanks so much that my life is so much stable right now. (:


and.. I don't feel the excitement of Holiday at all.
any MOI outing this holiday? (:

oh well. going to accompany baby to study for his test tomorrow..
most probably at city hall starbuck?
you better study i tell you.


goood night! (:
really feel so upset that baby couldn't come my house for 49 days.
It's the 14th days only.
35days more to go!
and I can't go his house often either..
we could only loiter around the street like.. so poor thing.
It's okay. we will be understanding alright? (:
Lovesssss

No comments:

Post a Comment