Friday, December 11, 2009

chocolate

please laugh ! :D




Mac & Island Creamery with Baby today! :D
great timing for a dessert !
Thanks baby for the treat!
thought we could have dinner at his house..
but end up, we settle our dinner at Novena.
still, Great day for us (:



right now, it's going to 6am.
I had just finished my screen writing final assignment!
scripped.com is seriously damn useful for screenwriting! loving it! (:
does this consider burning midnight oil?
because I'm always sleeping at such timing. (:

two weeks of holiday is coming.
I don't know should i feel excited about it or not.
Holidays without money seriously suck.


and ...
I want a new thumbdrive.
feel so upset that i lost my thumbdrive again.
this is the bloody third time already. stab me hard please.



and know what, baby make me so upset over the phone just now.
after we hang up the phone, 5 minutes later he called back and said,
" Baby, i sat up from the bed and i guess i'm dream talking before that over the phone. "
nice one baby.
should I be happy that he is just dream talking or should I be sad that dream talking might be the true word from his heart?
roarrr. gonna smack him real hard tomorrow for making me so upset.



ohhh and I really hate it when my skin is allergic to cold.
feeling so itchy, and my skin is so red and swollen. hate it hate it ):
the usual medicine don't seem to work on me anymore. ):

ok i'm starting to get sleepy.
baby waking up in a few minutes time.
I'm waiting to print my stuff and off to sleeep!

good night..
and good morning people(:

No comments:

Post a Comment