Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Remain and away

09072010 Friday

Had car prac in the morning and finally met my dear babe shuhui ! :>
met sister after that and head to raffles city for lunch.
sis went off to work, matt came to find us.






walked over to rocher beancurd as we were too bored :<
and we went so excited over itouch games! haha


wanted to watch despicable me but tickets were all sold out :<
jj and hao came to meet us.
and we bumped into alina and san! :>

so all of us head to KFC for dinner at plaza sing!
oh and sister came to find us after work too ! haha





some left, chilled a lil while and back home at midnight! (:

10 / 07 / 2010 Saturday

Met B in the morning at my house and we only get to head out at like 5pm?
met shuhui and sister at Vivo city (:
shopped a little while and had long john sliver for dinner :>












matt and hao joined us too :>


this asshole sng jiajun keep disturb me only :<
and this photo credit poh shuhui! haha!


slacked a lil while and head for our movie, Despicable Me!
thanks hao for helping us to book in advance!


watched in GV max ! :>
love big theater! haha

oh and despicable me is freaking awesome!
minon is such a cutie! I'm like totally melted!
so heartwarming and touching! :>
catch it people! (:


after the movie, hao drove us to chomp chomp for supper! (:







super large glass!



and this our food ^^
we ordered carrot cake ( white & black ), satay, fried kwoy tian, fried oyster, lala, sambal sotong, cockles !
super delicious! ok i'm like craving for it now! >:


seriously not enough man! >:



I'm going to come back again!
the foood is so awesome! :>

and the photo stop here because camera went out of batt! hate it >:

randomly head to Sentosa after that! haha
the guys caught a little bit of soccer match at Wavehouse!
chilled and left afterwards.
went to see red red but kinda failed >:
and home sweet home next!
thanks guys for the awesome night yea! (:

11.07.2010 Sunday

Worked morning shift, got my paid like finally and head to toa payoh!
supposedly was to do our advanced video.
but Layyen didn't make it so yea. we just slacked at there.
and we talked for hours at mac! haha awesome talk w shuhui and sister :>
matt and hao joined us awhile and back home! (:


12/07/2010 Monday

was supposed to have my car prac but when I was about to reach, instructor called and said his car broke down >:
damn upset to the max because it was my last car prac to TP man >:
and my confidence just dropped all the way down. :/

so yea, no choice and I head to Tpy again to meet my group members.
had lunch, search for materials and realised the shop is no longer there. >:

baby joined us and we head to far east plaza to hunt for the materials instead.
manage to ask for the things we want (:
done w materials hunting and we went to have Slice! :>

my favourite of all (:

KFC next to accompany shuhui and baby to have dinner :>









this photo is duper cute uh! (:


and we did stunts! ^^
thanks Poh Shuhui for this photo! heh :D


back home after that yea :>

ok I shall stop here first.
my eyes is closing!
Nights :>

No comments:

Post a Comment