Sunday, May 9, 2010

Affection

so.. i let down everyone.
i didn't manage to pass. sigh
i don't know why does it affect me so much so much.
i shouldn't give myself so much pressure.
i shouldn't pin high hope on myself.
i should have prepare for the worst but i didn't.

i'm still young i know.
but i really didn't expect it.
i didn't expect that i would be so stress out when facing the tester.

sigh.
i don't even know is it worth continue or not.
i guess i need a rest before trying all over again.


i swear i was damn moody.
having a teary eyes throughout the whole day.
i almost break down while breaking the news to sister, to my dad, to my instructor and to baby.
I'm sorry. I have disappointed all of you especially my parents. ):
this might be nothing to you all.
but it is one of the major thing in my life.
sigh. really very upsetting ):

Thanks Caiyun so so so much for being my listening ear.
because she listened to my ranting for more than 2 hours.
and thanks people for all the luck and console (:


went to work last minute as i thought that would distract my attention and it really did help.
was not that moodless during work already.

and sister wanna cheer me up so she suggest to go club in the night.
thanks sister because i know you didn't like clubbing but you still initiate it as you wanna cheer me up. love youuu (:

so head to powerhouse with sister, shuhui and baby.



i'm very sorry to sister and baby. you know what is it. ):
but yea, had a crazy times with shuhui (:
me enjoy a lot a lotzxz. haha

cabbed back home at 4am plus and shuhui & baby came to my house and sleep over. (:


okay. I'm still very affected now. ):
and I still haven't start my production yet.
damn. i don't even know when can i get to borrow the equipment.
please hope nothing won't screw up again.


Okay anyway, Happy mother day! (:
sorry that we don't have a proper celebration but just a pizza hut delivery!
thanks mum for always listen to my problems and prepare delicious food for us to cheer us up.
though im always so busy and didn't accompany you much, but you know i still love you the most.
you are now working everyday, please take good care of your body and don't fall ill alright. (:
I love you, Mum(:

No comments:

Post a Comment