Thursday, February 4, 2010

tiredness

2 Feb 2010, tuesday

I really really didn't mean to skip class ok!
but i totally couldn't hear my alarm! and thus, i ended up oversleep ):
oh and i made a wrong choice of cabbing down to school just to meet the peeps for lunch.
but end up, i didn't eat anything ):
oh anyway, sister replace me for my morning class ._.
super cute of her! can't believer she actually act as me and attend my class!
though lecturer still did find out, but she still continue stay at my class. so cuteeee :D
sooo yea, my sister and I did some stunt by taking 67 all the way down from tamp to bukit timah!
hardcore man. it took us more than an hour to reach!
went to island creamery to have dessert :D

I have mud pie and sister had burnt caramel ! (:
spend like an hour at there? (:
and we explore the area around bukit timah. super cool man











made our way down to NP.
and we actually lose our way ._.
haha I only went inside twice okay.
can't possible I remember the road to baby's course studio right.
sooo baby came to find us after he ended his class.

was supposed to like study at his studio.
but end up they can't extend the timing..
ohwell, so we have to left.
super tired to the max i swear.

ok blahhh i shall skip all these.
bad bad bad one.



3rd feb 2010, wednesday


Manage to wake up for afternoon class.
like hell yea.. ):
motion graph was not fun.
rushed my assignment1 and made my way down to chinatown to meet mum and sis!
finally you know. finally squeeze out my time and accompanied mum to chinatown! (:

had mac and ramen for dinner! :D






it was damn crowded at night.
but i could totally feel the new year atmosphere!
one more weeek ! (:
okay actually there is nothing much for me to look forward anyway.

blaha. walked around the street and bought decoration! (:
it's the tiger! all the decoration damn freaking cute.
i want the soft toyyy awww it's damn adorable! :D

head back home at 9pm (:
oh and baby came to my house to accompany me study and ton!

and i rushed my script all the way to 7.30am in the morning which is today.
fucking hardcore. damn shag to the fucking max.
I hate sleepless night. totally can't take it . ):

i have just ended my class and right now, finising up this blog.
i'm going for my car prac now now now!
i swear after car prac, i'm gonna rush home and sleep all the way to the next morning.
so babyyy hor, don't disturb me to wake up i tell you!

okay good bye! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment