Wednesday, February 3, 2010

late post again











have been spending my weekends working last week.
went to ton at baby's house on last monday to help him in his work.
and he send me back home and to school the next day! thanks love! (:

and working straight on tue, wed, thur, fri and sat is damn hardcore.
is like have class from 9am - 3pm every day, eat/slack with friends awhile and make my way down to work at 5pm. start work at 7pm all the way to 2am, supper at canteen, bath, waited for transport and reached home at 3am, sleep all the way to 7am and wake up for school.
repeat everyday man. ok but i skip morning class for a few days.
but I'm still so tired to the max. fall asleep every where i go.
some more baby is not working with me. not fun at all ):
no one to take drink for me, no one to find clean food for me, no one to take chocolate bread for me after work, no one to play and disturb when i'm bored.
but yeaa, now i'm used to it already. hehe (:




my poor little hand is filled with cuts.
roarrr, hope it won't leave any ugly scar.
oh and sat baby finally work with me!
and we OT all the way to 6am!
work was fun as it was western dinner and there is d&d.
i love the dessert! (Y)

and sunday slept all the way from 7am to 7pm! but still not enough i swear ):
rushed my p2 assignment 1 all the way to 6am. hardcore shit ):
hate last minute work but i forever won't change this bad habit of mine.

work on Monday with baby again. seriously lack of sleep ):
damn freaking slack as there's only 30 tables western dinner!
glad that we end work early and i could get home slightly earlier and rest yea.


oh well. i drag this post for almost an week alr!
totally no time to post finish and update!
that's all for now!
update again yea! (:

bye

No comments:

Post a Comment