Wednesday, February 10, 2010

just wish











My internet was down for a few days thus went to baby's house on Sunday to use his internet!
but the moment i was about to leave house, dad fixed the internet!
too bad. I have already prepared. soooo, make my way to baby's house.

helped him with his project.. and last minute decided to ton over at his house!
part of the reason was.. I'm too lazy to travel back home. haha

helped him to do his project until like.. 5am?
and i decided to head to bed first.

end up, i'm bloody late for motion graph class! ):
skip it and stayed in school for P2 group discussion and masking!


was bloody sick in the night!
hate it hate it hate it ):
mummy quickly cooked herbal tea in the midnight for me!
thanks that i recover by next morning!
I don't wanna visit the doctor okay!

hope by tomorrow i can recover completely! (:
and thus, i never attend motion graph class again! nice.
hopefully attendance won't affect my gpa? ):

P2 presentation tomorrow
and masking submission on thursday.
our group gonna have location recce on thur! (:
can't wait for another shopping on friday and reunion dinner at night!

I can totally feel the chinese new year atmosphere at home ! (:


i'm now waiting for the docu to be printed and i shall off to sleep man!
don't know why but i'm feeling so tired though i've sufficient of sleep already.


good night (:

No comments:

Post a Comment