Tuesday, December 1, 2009

time will prove everything, love




the weekend was not that good, especially to my dear baby.
but glad that baby did come to my house for the last time before it happen.

so friday,
baby came to my house in the morning, and we went for swimming and sister came along too.
intend to sun tan but fail ah. not black enough. tsk tsk
swam for around 1 hour and it was great. (:

subway after swimming is awesome ! (:
back home and we mahjong.
so yea, it was kinda boring..
hm well.. ended our game at 8pm and went to prepare.

head down to bugis to meet Alina! (:
and she treated us icecream! thank love!
accompanied baby to mac and treat him for dinner (:

bid goodbye to baby and sister and i went to alina's house.
staying overnight at there (:
plan to make chocolate truffles but didn't. soooon alright (:

received a bad new from baby and everyone was really down.
baby's grandma passed away. ):
I went to visit her the week before with baby and we did manage to see her for the one last time .
it was really upsetting.


so anyway, the plan with baby for next day was canceled.
went to changi airport with sister in the morning to get some stuff done.
hello sister, where is my starbuck drink? my long john silver breakfast? and my mac?
haha back home after that and immediately sleep all the way.


and.. that night was a really heartbroken one for baby and I.
i hope you understand my feeling.
i didn't want and never intend to give up on this relationship.
even if IT did flash through my mind, I will still hold back no matter what.
I'm just tired. and I just want you to know how am I feeling.
and you should know, I will never want to lose you.
I'm sorry for all the harsh words.


Sunday

the next morning, baby just appeared at my house door.
but he couldn't enter my house for 49 days. kinda sad hur.
oh anyway, I didn't intend to meet him so fast yet after the quarreling.
but he just came.
I was really shocked to see you like that.
and honestly, it was really heart pain.
I didn't expect that you would affect so much by all those words.
sigh. but yea..

discussion work with yiling in the afternoon at SSC's starbuck.
evening time went over to singapore casket to attend baby's grandma funeral.
and baby cut his hair and it was super funny. nice. haha

stayed at the funeral and accompanied baby all the way to midnight.
and his parents fetched me home after that(: thanks


Monday

went school for consultation and i realise there is no class in the afternoon.
bedok next to buy our gun for filming. slacked at mac for some discussion.
and i head down to lavender to meet baby.

walked down to singapore casket together after that.
lucky we brought our laptop along.
facebooking, and spam doing the singapore test BTT.
did my assignment over there and time really passed damn fast.
anyway, the funeral was really a grand one.

actually i didn't intend to stay at there, but due to some thing yeaa.
and i stayed.
baby must be happy hur. accompanied him all the way (:
went to eat supper with baby, his brother and his girlfriend at around 3am plus.

back and slacked until 6am and baby send me back home as i was seriously tired and couldn't take it anymore.
anyway we looked back all our photos.
seriously lots of memories(: love

Tuesday


sleep for like 1hour only?
and have to go for my BTT test.
and thankfully, i passed ! (:
booked my FTT right after that.
the available date is like only one month later. sad ):

class in the afternoon and i'm seriously tired.
and so.. i couldn't make it for the cremation.
be strong baby. don't be a cry baby alright.
aww i miss your long hair ):


filming will start tomorrow.
hopefully everything will go smoothly. (:


good night.
I love you baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment