Monday, November 23, 2009

all the love

Friday, 20 Nov 2009

It's my Chinese birthday (:
so sad that my mum wish my sister and didn't wish me.
so she gave me a big hug to replace it! :D

she cooked egg noodles with pig trotter for us! :D
went out with mummy and sister in the evening to PS and baby tagged along too(:
sister was doing the shopping for the night. i didn't buy anything ):



dinner at cafe cartel!
thanks mummy for the treat!
love the dessert over there ! (L)








bid goodbye to baby after that and home sweet home ! :D

was seriously moody for these few days.
i'm sorry baby for being cold to you over the phone for these few nights ):

Saturday, 21th Nov 2009

HAPPY 8TH MONTH, MY NOISY MONSTER BABY ! (L)
you know, i always love you so much though i treat you cold at times. (:

baby came to my house in the morning like again :D




prepared and went to daddy's shop.
baby is so mean at staring at all the bangalas. haha
so finally get a chance to visit daddy's shop after the renovation.
not bad though (:
ate and left soon after that.

walked around city square mall and cabbed there to novena square due to big hot sun(:
and baby bought me the charles and keith bag ! happy kidd ! :DDD
thanks baby so much! love youuuu ! (:

bus down to vivo city after that and i feel so sleepy out of sudden ):
no movie to watch and so window shopping at there.
eye so many things but we are seriously broke.
i'm left with $4 and baby left with $3!
see, how broke we are ):

subway for dinner and i finally tried the cheese steak.
not bad but i still want back the old cheese steak so much ):

head to sky park and we sat down there for like 4 hours.
baby, i'm sorry for what had happened.
i'm really sorry and still hope you will understand even i think you don't?
i don't know. i promise our next heart-to-heart talk will be better.
by then, i hope i will be ready to tell you all the things in my heart.
i'm sorry for being so weak.
but i hope you will know, you still stand the most important place in my heart.
i'm very sorry, baby.

and thanks for cheering me up at the end of it.
i love you babbby !

cabbed back home after that and that's gone all our money! haha
and i gave him the photo card before i alight from the taxi! (L)


thanks baby for the bag.
thanks baby for accompany me.
I love you and i really do. (:


Sunday, 22 November 2009





met up with my dear tinghui at cityhall!
and she passed me my birthday present!
ohmygod! she understand me the best ! :D
thank you my sweetie! (:

went to marina square starbuck and we chilled down there for the next two hours.
toffee nut latte is great! shall bring baby to drink one day IF we got the money.
chatted about random topics and update each other life!
love this type of talking! :D






then we went straight to the pizza hut which is like directly opposite pizza hut only.
the smell of it tempted us to there!
and sister's treat! thanks sister! :D







another two hours spent at there!
was so freaking full after the dinner. haha
home sweet home after that as i need to rush my assignment.


this is the present from my sweetie! flatz from mphosis!


and a birthday card from her!
freaking long message in it.
i'm so touched after reading it!
thanks sweetheart! (: lovesss !

and thank you Qing too! hope to meet you soon alright! (:



okay i'm currently rushing my script report for screenwriting class and proposal for video production.
suck. hope i can complete like before 5am? and so i can at least get to sleep a bit. ):

bye people!

No comments:

Post a Comment